Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BABIES R US!!!

GREAT DEAL IF YOU NEED TO UPGRADE

My Aunt told me this great deal that Babies-r-us is having this month!!! 

Bring in something old such as a Stroller, Crib, big baby equipment and you get 25% off of the purchase of a big item such as the ones you brought in. 

With that being said, I took advantage of this opportunity and took in my mom's old stroller and gave her the one I had. I then bought a DOUBLE stroller seeing as how we'll need it. I was really excited because I looked on KSL Classifieds for the double strollers and there just weren't any good ones. 


Graco Ready To Grow Stand and Ride Duo Stroller

This is the stroller i'm talking about. It's awesome, I love it, (well as far as I know I haven't had two kids in it yet). Ours is black and lime green. So cute! I took Mckay for a walk in it today for the first time and she sat in the front and loved it! She just sat there and observed the whole time and didn't make a peep! She loves being outside, (this is why we decided to get a double stroller).


 This is Mckay after our walk. She had so much fun and we were only out for about 20 minutes. Poor little girl is allergic to the cold. Our doctor said that most of the time they grow out of it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My brother is actually allergic to the cold and has to carry around an eppy pin. 

<3   (ABOUT TODAY)   <3


It's Valentines Day!! I hope that everyone tells their loved ones that they love them on a constant basis. Today should be "JUST ANOTHER DAY". You should have to put aside a special day to tell someone you love them once a year like you mean it. With that being said I still like Valentines Day. 

For this Valentines Day Mike and I went out to dinner with some of our really good friends. Jeremy and Rachelle. It was really fun, Rachelle and I had a girls night on Friday, we wen't to dinner then went and saw "The Vow". It was pretty good. Saturday morning the boys went shooting at the Bountiful range then stopped by the home show. That night we met Jeremy and Rachelle at "The Brick Oven" in Layton. It was pretty good, I was full after my salad. After dinner we went to Tinseltown and saw "Extreemly Loud, Incredibly Close" It was really good and sad. All of the things we did on our date were a surprise to us girls. Dang men think it's funny to surprise us. Mike hates surprises!! 

My gift to him: I got him a card holder from Lewis Jewelers, he loved it! 
His gift to me: "Crazy Stupid Love" and a gift card to Target, he wanted to get me a bright purse for spring but couldn't find one that he liked so I get to choose! =0
His gift to  Mckay: He got her a sleeper that actually fits her!! YAY!!! Go Daddy!! =)

Mckay is getting so big everyday!! I'm so grateful to have her and Michael in my life! I don't know what I would do or where I would be without them!! I can't imagine life without the people that you love. 



No comments: