Friday, February 24, 2012


Cute Little Stinker loves to steal keys and chew on them.


Such a little Cheeser   =D


Lover her first two Piggy tails


I put bows on the piggy tails but now you can't
 tell if they really is something behind them or not. Still, She's so cute.


Ok, so most of you probably are thinking why in the world do you have a picture of piano keys? Well, This is my parents piano. I guess when My siblings and I were younger we would drop stuff on the keys and since they are ivory they chip a lot. Well they have stayed like that till yesterday. My mom had been saying that she just needed to file down the edges of the keys and then it wouldn't hurt when you played. Well, Mckay LOVES to play the piano (pound on it really), but I hate letting her because the keys were so sharp from being broken. Notice in the picture there isn't sharp edges anymore? This is because "I'M AWESOME!!" Jk. I was at my parents house yesterday and Mckay wanted to play and I let her for a bit but while she was playing she likes to grab your hands and slam them down on the keys well mine were hitting the edges and it hurt a bit. I got fed up with it so I grabbed one of my moms nail files. Yes a nail file and I filed down the edges so they weren't sharp anymore, oh my goodness what a difference it made. My mom came home and I was almost finished, I said I hope you don't mind but they were buggin me so I just did it and you said you wanted to so I did it for you. he he he she was ok with it thank goodness or else I would have been in so so so much trouble lol. So there is the very long explanation of why there is a picture of piano keys on the blog. =D
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: