Friday, March 2, 2012


Almost 20 Weeks along!!! Half way done! 

I went to our doctors appointment the other day with my sister and our doctor said that our baby girl is still a baby girl!!! YAY!!!! I can't wait for her to be here with us. Gracie will be so loved. I can't wait for Mckay to meet her either. I hope that they will be the best of friends! I know it's going to take a while but I'm ok with that. 

We have our next ultrasound in 4 weeks and then we have our targeted ultrasound like 4 days after that. I'm excited to get some decent pictures of Grace. We haven't gotten any yet. Hopefully we will. This last time we were on the old ultrasound machine so it doesn't give you the best pictures but Grace does have long legs and everything looks great with her. There were some pockets of something that our doctor saw on the sac she said that it might be a cyst, or something else. She had her ultrasound tech look at the still picture and she said that it is just a sac of water. This most recent ultrasound she said she wasn't able to see them anymore. Most of the time they don't even show up on ultrasounds. 

Mckay is getting funner and funner. I love her so much! She sits on the floor and plays with her toys all the time and she's so patient with me when I'm doing hair and nails. I don't know how she puts up with me sometimes. I love that she's so relaxed and layed back all the time. She's the most perfect little girl anyone could ask for! LOVE HER!!!   =D

No comments: