Monday, March 19, 2012

Grace's Room

If you haven't noticed, Grace's room theme is giraffe's. It's so fun, but hard to find giraffe printed stuff. It's mostly zebra and lepord/cheetah print.

Today I went to Hobby Lobby and got a laundry basket which is off course giraffe print, I looked for done other things but once again, it's super hard to find especially cute stuff.

I'm still hunting for a big stuffed giraffe. I bought Mckay a big zebra from sams club, I haven't gotten a chance to go there to see if they have a giraffe. If anyone knows of somewhere I can get one, for a decent price, please let me know.

Grace is getting big, she's starting to kick a ton more. It's fun. I can't wait till Mckay can feel. Not that she'll understand but still, it'll be cool.

Mckay is getting SIX teeth at the moment, she's not ownery but she does pull at her ears. Poor thing. She just doesn't know what's hurting her, I feel so bad.

Mike has a month till school is over till fall, super excited about that.

I'm doing good, it's so hard to not eat everything I see, even if I have just eaten. Good thing I'm busy most the time or else I'd gain tons of weight. Lol


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: